Join the Scripcorp Team
Becoming a Scripcorp Card Distributor entitles you to earn a cash commissions (paid monthly) each time your card(s) are used to purchase one or more qualifying prescriptions at any of over 63,000 pharmacies in the United States and Puerto Rico.
If you’re not yet a Card Distributor, you can enroll today by filling out and submitting the form below. Your enrollment application will be reviewed by a Recruitment Specialist who will contact you if any additional information is needed. Once approved, your enrollment will become effective immediately, after which you will receive a Welcome MMS Text and/or Email with your program credentials and instructions.
To opt in to receive your credentials and instructions by (MMS) text, simply text EZScripcorp to 797979 from your mobile phone.
If you have any questions about your enrollment or how to create a successful independent business for yourself, feel free to contact us.
Scripcorp is dedicated to advancing healthcare for millions of American families by providing easy access to affordable, lifesaving medications. Our cards can be used to provide discounts on 3-month supplies when insurance won’t cover it, or if customers reach their maximum drug benefits.
Ambassador / Card Distributor Program Agreement
I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS A REQUISITE OF MY PARTICIPATION in the Scripcorp Prescription Discount Card Program (aka "Free Healthcare Drug Card Distributor Program" and "Healthcare Drug Card Pharmacy Technician Program", hereinafter "Program"), owned and offered exclusively by Scripcorp, LLC (hereinafter “Company”). By my agreement, as evidenced by my enrollment in and acceptance of these terms and conditions, I understand by my participation, I will be asked to distribute the Healthcare Drug Card or a similar card using a different brand as may be supplied by Company to me. to consumers in need of discounted medications, legally prescribed, at one or more pharmacies in Company's network, using one or more approved methods of distribution and/or marketing. As such, I understand that I will hereafter be referred to as an “Ambassador” or “Card Distributor" (hereinafter “Distributor”) for this as well as any and all other legal interpretations of the service I agree to perform as part hereof.
1) I understand that the Scripcorp Prescription Discount Card, a.k.a. Healthcare Drug Card (hereinafter "The Card") is a pre-activated service offered, most often in the form of a physical or electronic card to consumers as a complimentary tool that may enable the user to obtain a discount on one or more prescription medications at a participating pharmacy for which they may be required to pay the retail charge, AND are not paying through their insurance, including Medicare or Medicaid. I further understand that no discount is guaranteed by using The Card. A paid discount may or may not be offered or provided by a participating pharmacy, with no reason given for denial. Above all, I understand that this is NOT INSURANCE, nor will I convey to others that it represents a form of insurance or replacement thereof for any reason whatsoever.
2) I further understand and the Parties to this Agreement acknowledge that when The Card is used to purchase a Qualified Prescription from a participating pharmacy, the Distributor of The Card may be entitled to a commission of $1.00 (one dollar and 00/100) for said Qualified Prescription (hereinafter collectively “Claims”). For purposes of this provision and any mention of same throughout this Agreement, a "Qualified Prescription" shall be defined as a prescription transaction in which the participating pharmacy offers a cash fee paid to Company (hereinafter "Commission") as part of a contractual arrangement with one or more Pharmacy Benefits Managers (hereinafter “PBM”) which are government regulated entities licensed to process prescription transactions in the United States and its territories. The Parties further acknowledge that information regarding prescription transactions occurring through or as part of this Program, are tracked through one or more pieces of information that must be correctly input into a participating pharmacy computer in order to be deemed a Qualified Prescription transaction, and if input incorrectly by any member of a pharmacy's staff, may invalidate the status of a potential Claim and/or Commission. Additionally, Company is not obligated to provide any information whatsoever that it deems unnecessary in order to determine Claims and Commissions that may be owed or paid to a Distributor.
3) I understand and agree that, with respect to my election to participate in the Program, I will be considered an “independent contractor,” not an employee of Company nor its officers, affiliates or assigns. Distributors may be an individual (or couple acting as a sole proprietor), or may also be an entity such as a corporation, partnership or limited liability company. In the case of an individual (sole proprietor) or couple acting as a sole proprietor, a valid Social Security Number (SSN) is required for tax purposes. In the case of an entity, a valid Employer Identification Number (EIN) is required for tax purposes. I further understand that as a Distributor, I shall have no rights, benefits or privileges that may be afforded to an employee. As a Distributor, I warrant and represent that I have complied with all Federal, state and local laws regarding business permits and licenses that may be required for me to perform the work set forth in this Agreement. As a Distributor, I further warrant that the foregoing work to be performed and services to be rendered do not conflict, in any fashion, with any other obligations I may have to an employer or pursuant to any other agreement. Also, as a Distributor, I further understand, acknowledge and represent that Company shall bear no responsibility, liability or any other duty in relation to any benefits that I may be receiving as a result of any disability claims, or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless in relation to any claim(s) that may be brought concerning any other benefit(s) which I receive or have an entitlement to receive.
4) I understand that I may be otherwise employed by another entity or organization separate and apart from Company. I hereby represent and warrant that Company is not an employer and does not exercise control over essential employment terms that I as a Distributor may have from an employer.
5) In order to participate in Program and qualify to distribute cards and receive payment for Commissions therefrom, I understand that I will be required to fill out and submit an IRS form W-9 providing relevant identification and tax information before any payments may be made. The IRS W-9 form can be found at www.irs.gov. When filled out, I agree that I will only send the form to Company by mail, facsimile or any Company-approved method. Company’s mailing address is Scripcorp, LLC, 209 S Stephanie St, Ste B 228, Henderson, NV 89012 USA. Company’s facsimile number is 702-995-0235.
6) I understand that I am required to act in a professional manner at all times when making any representation regarding The Card or its discount benefit(s) to anyone in a public or private setting, and that I am prohibited from attempting to pressure, coerce or harass a person into using The Card for any reason, nor charge them a fee of any kind to use The Card. This includes appearing professional and acting professionally in my demeanor, not using foul or inappropriate language, harassing and/or sexually harassing anyone and/or misrepresenting any information about The Card, the Company or Program to others, and if found to be in violation of this provision, I understand that I may lose all entitlement to any and all Commission(s) due or potentially due as part of Program, and my participation in Program terminated by Company management solely at their discretion and without recourse or rights to appeal, legal or otherwise. I understand that my participation in Program as a Distributor is at the Parties’ sole election, which I personally do freely and of my own volition. I further understand that my participation as a Distributor is not exclusive, nor part of any assigned geographic territory or authority, and as such, may be offered to my colleague(s) and/or competitor(s) by Company without restriction.
7) If I am employed by a participating pharmacy that accepts The Card in any capacity or position, I warrant that I have obtained permission from my employer to participate in Program as a Distributor PRIOR TO MY ENROLLMENT, and indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company if my participation in Program results in any action affecting my employment, including but not limited to any possible damage to my livelihood, firing, financial loss or physical harm that I may sustain as a result thereof.
8) I understand that unless I am able, authorized and permitted to enter the data directly into a pharmacy computer as an employee of same, that I must distribute The Card in printed or electronic form (i.e. online through social media and/or through a Company-approved website) in order to participate in Program and qualify to earn Commissions and/or receive payment. In the event that I choose to distribute cards in printed form, I understand that I must order any and all card printing from Company in order to ensure proper wording and claims made regarding The Card and its benefits to consumers. Unless arranged and approved otherwise by Company, card printing can be ordered by contacting Scripcorp by email at: [email protected] Printing and delivery charges for orders in the continental United States, as well as orders placed for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands can only be done directly from Company and by separate quote only. Please allow 2-4 weeks for printing and delivery. All card designs include the approved, standard Healthcare Drug Card artwork. Custom artwork is available by special request (additional charges may apply). Company reserves the right to approve all custom artwork and/or printing requests.
9) I understand that I have an opportunity to earn additional compensation from Program if I recruit other persons or entities to become Distributors, based on the Claims and Commissions processed that they produce, once I assist them in enrolling in Program using an online enrollment form approved by Company including my name or Company assigned Group ID in the "Referred By" field in said form. Whenever a Commission is earned by the newly recruited Distributor, I understand I may be entitled to a $0.25 (twenty-five cent) commission from same (hereinafter "Override"). I understand that any referral fee I receive will only be in relation to a direct referral that I make.
10) Unless in violation of this Agreement, I understand that any and all Commissions and Overrides will be paid to me within approximately 90 (ninety) days from the end of the calendar month in which said Commission(s) and/or Override(s) were incurred, and payment received from the corresponding PBM by Company. The Parties agree and acknowledge that no Commission or Override shall be due to any Distributor if payment for same has not been received by Company from PBM. Company may elect to pay any Commission(s) and/or Override(s) by check remitted by U.S. Postal Service (Mail), or may require, at its sole election to pay only by electronic bank transfer to a bank account in the United States.
11) As a Distributer, I acknowledge and understand that Company may, at any time, with or without notice modify, alter and/or terminate the services under this Agreement. I further understand that Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate my participation in Program at any time and at it sole election for any reason whatsoever, and that Company’s decision with respect to my participation in Program is final, with no right to appeal or recourse.
12) I understand that due to trademark and copyright restrictions, should my status as a Distributor be terminated for any reason by Company, I must surrender any and all Cards in my possession and cease all distribution of The Card in any printed electronic form. Furthermore, I also understand that I may NEVER charge a person or business to obtain or use The Card or its information to receive a discount to which that person may be entitled, and if found to be in violation of this or any provision in this Agreement, that I will forfeit any and all Commission(s) and Override(s) to which I may be otherwise entitled.
13) I agree that I will only use approved marketing methods to distribute The Card, or to use it to earn a Commission or Override. Approved marketing methods include a) physical card(s) placed in location(s) where consumers can take and use same at a participating pharmacy and for which I have been given permission by the owner or controller of such location(s) to place same; b) through a Company-approved website and/or a third party website authorized by Company, c) by direct mail or courier to a potential user of The Card; and d) by direct entry of essential data found on The Card issued to me upon my enrollment into a pharmacy computer where I am employed and been given permission and authority to enter said data. Marketing methods by email or through the Internet (except as described above herein), including delivery by an unlawful method such as “spamming” and where unlawful are strictly prohibited.
14) I understand that The Card, or the FREE Healthcare Drug Card, Healthcare Drug Card and Scripcorp names and logo artworks are trademarks of Scripcorp, LLC and may not be used by me or given to a third party to use without Company's express, written permission.
15) I understand that any and all disputes arising from this Agreement will be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Nevada, and that any cause of action I or Company may bring as a measure of any dispute, in whole or in part, will be heard and interpreted in courts in the State of Nevada, specifically within Clark County, and that I waive any and all rights I may be afforded by law to have any matter brought forth as part of this Agreement heard in a different jurisdiction.
16) I understand that this Agreement represents the ENTIRE Agreement between myself, in whatever capacity (e.g. individual or business entity), and Company, and that no claim is being made or implied otherwise, and that by accepting, in any manner, this online form and submitting same, that I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS DISTRIBUTOR PROGRAM AGREEMENT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN HEREIN AS OF THE TIME AND DATE THE FORM IS SUBMITTED AND/OR ACCEPTED, and that by doing so, my actions will substitute for my signature, making me legally bound thereby.